we have SBS2008 with migration plan to end up with :
1. On premise- Server 2016 with Exchange 2016 (after migrating to a mid server with 2013)
2. On Premise - Server 2016 with SQL, AD, DC, AD and DNS
1. migrate exchange 2007 to cloud server with 2012R2 & Exchange 2013
2. migrate sbs2008 to server 2016
3. migrate cloud server with with the exchange 2013 to on premise Exchange 2016.
-does it sound good or any other suggestions ?
- will the second server run with SQL & all other roles of the current sbs, right now we are using this sever for sql only and it is not part of the domain .